Friday, December 7, 2012

Wheels, Time, and excuses!

Oh poor dear blog, I've not been very attentive! I have to confess, NanoWriMo completely hammered the whole of November for me, and I'm finding myself slow to recover! I do have a couple of reviews backed up though, and hope to get some out over the weekend, small child permitting. I think for the most part though, things will stay quiet around here until after Christmas, when I hope to be back with a bang :)

Anticipation-wise, the last book in the legendary (for both good and bad reasons!) Wheel of Time series is filling my head at the moment, and I'm contemplating a WoT re-read in readiness. Although I'm not sure if I'm tough enough just now! But it would definitely be a cool thing to do if I can find the time.


Other than that, am just hanging in there at work and waiting it out for the Christmas break. Come on holidays, get on with it!






No comments:

Post a Comment