Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Robin Hobb

I've been a bit remiss in keeping up with the Fantasy Phenomenon that is Robin Hobb. I'm unforgivably late in getting around to reading Assassin's Apprentice, and oh my God it's incredible - where have I been? What a complete and total tit I am for letting this lurk on the TBR mountain for so very long. Absolutely cannot put it down. And of course, the one benefit to coming to a series this late is that it's all finished and simply lines up and waits for you to devour it, yay!

(much prefer these older editions - lovely covers! Honestly Voyager..Naughty Step! If it 'aint broke..)

And not only that, but it appears I'm so far behind everyone else that there's now a follow up trilogy as well! Nice!

...kettle on....long night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment